Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

meh

Anime fight! Anime fight!

haha

lol man love the part where he's thinking about how his friend/dad dies and then thinks of boobs with the same intensity and emotion.
Well played sir

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

wow

Sometimes I feel like that too.
I'm more of a charmeleon. I change from box to circle to triangle whenever I please.

Penguin:I Can Fly Penguin:I Can Fly

this flash has been pathetic.

i award this flash a score of -1.

Stickman ninja ep 2 Stickman ninja ep 2

lol

what was that song at the end with the dramatic vocals? i liked the soundtracks you used overall for this flash. they were very amusing. also the sound acting isnt bad. i will award you with 6 points because i liked the overly theatric sounds and vocal towards the end. -whoops i gave you a 7.

FiddisProductions responds:

Ha its all Sepharoths main theme song. It goes for 7 minutes so I have been takeing snipits from it.

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

holyshit

wtf? that was amazing.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Superb

In many ways the work of a critic is easy. He risks very little yet enjoys a position over those who offer up their work and theirselves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism which is fun to write and to read, but the bitter thrill critics must face is that within a grand scheme of things, an average piece of junk is probably more meaningful that our criticism designating itself.
But there are times where a critic truly risks something. And that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. Here, I've experienced something new. To say that both the flash and its maker has challenged my preconceptions about little cookie men is a gross understatement.
They have rot me to my core.
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius behind this animation who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than one of the finest flashes on Newgrounds. I will be returning to see more work from you,
hungry for more.

Abercity Abercity

awesome

camera work was nice

Warning Labels Warning Labels

mediocre, at best

you needed to play on the idea of time travelling with energy drinks abit more. this ended too abruptly i think.

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

lol

for fuck sake man youre amateur